Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm baaaack!!!!

Wow!  How time flies...I started this blog to share with you all of our home renovations to our new house that we purchased almost a year ago.  I see that my last post was November 20!  I had good intentions of blogging at least weekly, and then around Thanksgiving, I started to not feel well.  I soon discovered that I was pregnant!  Our first child will be here in 5 weeks!  Now that summer is here, I have a little more time (at least for now) to continue with our home tour.  Next stop:  the dining room...

Here are a few before pictures:

This one is from the real estate listing:
Here is another one...yes the wall around the window was painted black.  Who knows why?  Maybe to go along with the beautiful cinnamon broom that was left behind!  It's hard to see, but it's propped in the corner by the window.

We replaced the carpet with wood laminate, painted, and hung a new chandelier before we moved in.  The week before Thanksgiving I purchased a table at World Market.  I had previously owned the same table and loved it.  It is the Sourav Dining Table.  You can't beat the quality and price! 
The zebra end chairs I spotted at Marshall's and nabbed them while another lady was walking around with her husband trying to decide if she wanted them!  I knew they would be perfect!  Everything else came from IKEA...the chairs, the buffet, the curtains.  Oh yes, you might remember from my facebook post that the blue lamps were purchased the day we found out we were having a boy!!!

Here are a couple of after pics!  Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...